- We disinfect each room and let it air 30 minutes between each patient visit.
- We send anyone with a fever home.
- All staff are vaccinated.
- Facial masks are required.
EFFECTIVE MAY 15, 2023, OUR COVID POLICY HAS CHANGED.
Due to significant improvement of CoVID-19 pandemic situation, we have implemented the following policy changes:
- COVID vaccination is no longer required for patients or visitors.
- A person with + COVID infection within the past 3 months will be required have a subsequent negative PCR test prior to being granted entry
The following precautions will be continued to be enforced:
- All patients and visitors will have surface temperature checked upon arrival. A person with fever over 99.5 degree or above will be denied entry.
- Wearing a facial mask is required for everyone at all times while being in our clinic.
Welcome to South Atlanta Neurology & Spine Clinic (SANSC). Committed to the satisfaction and comfort of our patients, our staff is both caring and informative. We, at SANSC, offer patients excellence in service and care with state-of-the-art neurological diagnostic equipment and pain management techniques.
We provide treatment for various Neurological conditions:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Sleep Disorders
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple sclerosis
- Myasthenia gravis
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Gait disturbance
- Double vision / Blurry vision
- Motor Vehicle Accidents injuries
- And more…
Types of pain treated include:
- Low back pain
- Neck pain
- Headache or facial pain
- Pain in the arms or legs
- Various other pain problems…
Pain management techniques encompass:
- Acupuncture treatments
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Joint and Tendon injections and trigger point injections
- Nerve blocks
- Epidural and Facet injections in the lumbar, thoracic, and cervical areas
- Radiofrequency neuroablation of Facet joints
- Radiofrequency neuroablation of Sacroiliac joints
- Sympathetic blocks
Diagnostic tests offered in our office:
- Electrophysiology – EMG, NCV, EEG
- OPEN MRI – takes images of internal aspects of all body parts