No unvaccinated patients are accepted.
We disinfect each room and let it air 30 minutes between each patient visit.
We send anyone with a fever home.
All staff are vaccinated.
The health and safety of our patients and staff is always our top priority. Due to the rapidly worsening COVID-19 pandemic situation, we are implementing a new policy. All patients and visitors are required to present vaccination cards in order to gain access to our clinic. We thank you for your cooperation.
This will be effective starting at these dates:
- New patients, MRI only patients, EMG only patients: August 16, 2021.
- Existing follow up patients: September 13, 2021
In order to provide a safe environment for our patients and staffs in this prolonged viral pandemic, we ask for your participation in our safety conscious practices. We wish to prevent the potential spread of this terrible virus during your visit to our clinic. In order to succeed in maintaining a safe environment for all, your active participation is required.
- TEMPERATURE: We take temperature of everyone coming to our office. Anyone including our staffs or patients with a temperature > 99.5F, recent onset of cough or shortness of breath or any other signs of viral infection are not allowed to enter our clinic at any time. If you have any of these conditions, you should cancel your appointment to our office and contact your primary care physician or go to the ER.
- MASKS: Everyone including all of patients and staffs are required to wear facial masks covering the mouth and nose when inside of our clinic at all times. If your mask tends to drift down resulting in an uncovered nose, you should change masks to one that fits your face properly or adjust the mask strings so that your nose as well as your mouth is covered at all times. The correction should be done before coming into our clinic. If the violation repeats despite multiple warnings, you may be asked to leave our office and return with properly fit masks.
- WAIT PROTOCOL: Patients are not allowed to stay in the waiting room. After signing in, patients are asked to go back to their vehicles and wait to be called back in. Please always keep social distancing in mind and maintain at least 6 ft apart from each other, including at the checkin or checkout counters. Please wipe your hands upon entering our clinic and before exiting our office.
- DISINFECTION: For added safety, our staff makes extra disinfection efforts. All staff who are in direct contact with patients wear disposable gloves and these are either changed or cleaned with hand sanitizer after contacting patients or any potentially contaminated surfaces. After a patient vacates an exam room or MRI room, all surfaces are wiped clean with diluted bleach (which is known to disinfect COVID-19 virus). After a patient vacates an exam room or MRI room, Lysol aerosol is applied to the room.
We also ask and advise all patients to wear a mask or facial covering. You can see the doctor’s letter regarding the matter here:
Letter from KAMA to Federal Government.
Welcome to the website of South Atlanta Neurology & Spine Clinic (SANSC). Here, you will find information about our staff, available treatments for pain relief and neurological conditions, our offered services and many other areas of our practice. Committed to the satisfaction and comfort of our patients, our staff is both caring and informative. We, at SANSC, offer patients excellence in service and care with state-of-the-art neurological diagnostic equipment and pain management techniques.
We provide treatment for various Neurological conditions:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Sleep Disorders
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple sclerosis
- Myasthenia gravis
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Gait disturbance
- Double vision / Blurry vision
- Motor Vehicle Accidents injuries
- And more…
Types of pain treated include:
- Low back pain
- Neck pain
- Headache or facial pain
- Pain in the arms or legs
- Various other pain problems…
Pain management techniques encompass:
- Acupuncture treatments
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Joint and Tendon injections and trigger point injections
- Nerve blocks
- Epidural and Facet injections in the lumbar, thoracic, and cervical areas
- Radiofrequency neuroablation of Facet joints
- Radiofrequency neuroablation of Sacroiliac joints
- Sympathetic blocks
Diagnostic tests offered in our office:
- Electrophysiology – EMG, NCV, EEG
- OPEN MRI – takes images of internal aspects of all body parts